Photography Mentoring - Scotland
Planning a trip to Scotland
Scotland is a dream location for photographers. For many, it's a long awaited dream. If you want the advice of a local photographer to help you get the most out of your trip, then look no further.
Package 1 - Detailed Location Guidance
Prices start from £50 and include:
- Detailed route/ trip planning advice, with reference to 'the highland mile'.
- Advice on seeking out the best photography locations, including prime vantage points and the optimum time of day to visit.
- Guidance on fitness & clothing required.
- Advice on photography equipment.
- Link to local photography resources, where applicable.
- Links to local 'must sees' close to photography locations, where applicable.
We can communicate through email, through Skype, by phone.
If you want further information, contact me to find out more. A final quote will be provided once details of the trip are provided. If you want to combine this with package 2, a reduced fee will apply.
Package 2 - Pre trip photography mentoring
Fixed price £99
This package assumes an intermediate level of camera proficiency. It is most relevant for photographers who own a DSLR and shoot in manual.
Not a landscape photographer but want to get the most out of your photography whilst holidaying in Scotland? Then this is the mentoring session for you.
We will spend time looking at equipment choice, improving composition through framing, leading lines and changing your vantage point, using light most effectively and shooting in unfavourable weather conditions.
Mentoring will take place through email, with mini PDF's provided.
If you want further information, contact me to find out more.